Saturday, November 1, 2014

Limited Time $0.99 Anniversary Sale

November is a special month for me as an author.  Two years ago, November was the month that I started writing Beneath Angel's Wings as my NaNoWriMo novel. Last year, on the anniversary of the first day I started writing, I published the novel. This year I hope to spend November writing the sequel.

Anyway, because November is such a special month, I decided to do a limited time sale in honor of the anniversary of publication and the start of another NaNoWriMo. Today though November 7, Beneath Angel's Wings will be available on Amazon.com, Smashwords and hopefully other sites that Smashwords distributes to (although they sometimes take a few days to modify their pricing) for only 99 cents.  That's 80% off its regular price and the lowest the price has ever been.

If you enjoy the book, please tell a friend and take a few moments to write a short review. Authors depend on readers' word of mouth and it is very much appreciated!

Thank you and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment